Trigano Evolution 35 2017 Mobile Home for Sale in
. Number of Bedrooms: 2. Size:
Length 29.2ft x Width 13.12ft.
Trigano Evolution 35 2017 Mobile Home for sale in France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Tenerife and Greek Isles - 2 bedroom floorplan
Trigano Evolution 35 2017 brand new mobile home
Size: 29.2ft x 13.12ft
Offering a 70/30 interest free payment plan. Pay 70% upfront to start using this home and then a further 36 payments totalling the remaining 30% (Plus a one off £250 set up fee) to complete your purchase.
The new 2017 Trigano Evolution 35 2 bedroom mobile home has been carefully designed to provide the best holiday experience for families of all ages – with a light, airy and spacious central living area and the double and twin bedrooms located at opposite ends of the home for maximum privacy.
The master bedroom has the added advantage of a large walk in dressing room with shelves and plenty of hanging space and the cleverly designed kitchen/dining area has maximum storage space – with the added bonus of a full size oven, fridge/freezer and free standing dining furniture.
Quality PVC coating
Galvanised steel frame
Gutter and downspout
Open plan kitchen/living area
Quality fixed seating area with storage under
Free standing dining furniture and chairs
High shelf and storage cupboard
Stainless steel gas hob with 4 burners
Stainless steel gas oven
Stainless steel sink with mixer tap
Base storage units
Wall storage units
Double entrance door with security glazing
Extra power points included
Stainless steel led spotlights
Switch for outside energy saving light
Dressing room with shelves and hanging space
2 Bedside shelves
Double bed (140cm x 190cm) with storage room under
2 Power points
Twin beds (80cm x 90cm) with storage under
Ceramic washbasin with 2 door storage cupboard under and shelf over
Shower cubicle with security glazing
Toilet roll holder
Curtains at all windows except shower room
* The information held on this website is intended as a guide. Layouts and some items displayed are for presentation purposes only. Please ensure you contact us to check specific model design, features and options. The price stated is for this particular home sited on this park in Tenerife, the homes are newly built so are not currently sited on the park in Tenerife but are available to view on showground's or exhibition's prior to a park visit.