Mobile Homes in France : Saint Malo - Carnac, Loyat, Brittany
You may join us on one of our 'accompanied viewing trips' for £99 per person on the weekend of: Please contact us for more details
The mobile home park is set in North Western France between Saint Malo on the North Brittany coast and Carnac on the South Brittany Coast in Loyat near Campénéac, in the Morbihan department of Brittany.
Our mobile home site in Brittany is equipped with a heated swimming pool, table tennis, a playground and bicycle hire. Why not hire a bicycle for 'La voie verte'? A 53 km cycle track along an old railway line, through scenic countryside. You can also roller blade and walk along the track which goes from Mauron to Questembert and can be accessed close to the mobile homes here in Brittany, France.
The local town is equipped with all amenities, including a nine hole golf course and has many places to explore, including a historic city, discover the remains of the city walls and the narrow streets of the walled city. There is also a market every Friday morning all year round. Here you can buy organic fruit and vegetables, plus lots of vegetable & bedding plants.
A local lake is the ideal place for those who like outdoor activities and water sports; it is one of the biggest natural lakes in Brittany. You can go walking, sailing and fishing as well as many other things. You will find an arboretum, a 16km walking trail and manmade beaches. Its environment is the perfect place for countless outdoor activities and it is very relaxing and peaceful here.
The mobile home park has easy access to most parts of Brittany, including a 60km drive to 'The Gulf of Morbihan' - An inland sea to the south of Brittany, spreading about 10 miles by 6 miles and dotted with picturesque islands. The smaller ones are usually little hillocks topped with trees and are privately owned with a single house and a field or garden. The two largest, Île aux Moines and Île d'Arz are public, each with a small car-free village. There are many tiny beaches on these islands and it is good for taking boat trips, fishing, walking and sailing. In the local town you will find shops, bars and restaurants.
Caravans in the Sun have a full range of mobile homes available which are suitable for this park. We can supply any make and model of mobile home including Delta, Willerby, Pemberton, Victory, ABI, Swift, BK, Regal, Tingdene and IRM to name a few, if your choice is not listed please contact us for an accurate sited price.
- Plot sizes approximately 130 m² - 160 m²
- 78 plots
- Park open for all 12 months of the year
- Annual plot fee from 2,500€
- All prices include a 6m x 2.4m terrace and skirting for your mobile home.
- Between the hours of 10 pm and 8 am the driving of vehicles within the campsite is not permitted.
- Subletting is permitted - The site offer a cleaning service for €15.00 and key holding for €10.00. Clean sheets and pillow cases can be provided for 2 double beds, 2 singles and 6 pillows for €12.00
- Table Tennis
- Barbecue area
- Heated swimming pool
- Aerodrome for gliding and hang gliding
- Two horse riding centres and pony club
- Supervised swimming pool at the local lake
- 9 hole golf course
- 250 hectares lake for fishing, sailing and walking trails
Points of Interest
- Approximately 1 hour from the ferry port of Saint Malo
- Approximately 1 hour from Dinard airport where budget airlines fly to from the UK.
- Approximately 1 hour from Carnac
- Only 40 minutes from Rennes and the nearest airport
- 60km to the Gulf of Morbihan