Mobile Homes for sale in France, Ardennes: Signy-le-Petit
Less than 10 minutes’ drive from the Belgium border in the Ardennes region of France you can find our countryside mobile home retreat at Signy-le-Petit. Situated only 2 hours 30 minutes from the Calais Channel Tunnel Crossing / Ferry Port you could be in your mobile holiday home quicker than you may think. Alternatively arriving by plane is possible with Brussels Charleroi Airport approximately a 1 hour drive away.
This 5 star park is open all year round and hosts fantastic facilities consisting of an aquatic centre, spa (including saunas, massages, Turkish bath, bronzing bed and gym), fantastic restaurant, bar / snack bar, mini golf, boules, children’s play area and more. Consisting of 400 plots the grounds are split into 2 sections – Residential style mobile homes and holiday touring / camping. Mobile home plots are generously sized between 150 - 200m² each and the annual ground rent is competitively priced at 1,800€.
The local area is well renowned for its lakes and rivers, surrounded by woodland there are some fantastic walks and several fishing lakes within walking distance. Situated less than a 5 minute walk from the site you’ll also find a swimming lake with manmade beach perfect for sunbathing. You can also walk to the local town (Less than 1 mile away) where you’ll find a shop, supermarket, café/bar, chemist takeaway, bank and restaurants.
45 minutes’ away you will find Charleville-Mézières, an important town in the Champagne-Ardenne region of northern France, and also the prefecture town for the Ardennes department. Although it is not a major French tourist destination you will find a great deal to enjoy in the town if you choose visit including several imposing historical monuments including one of the largest and most impressive squares in France, Place Ducale.
· Site is open for all 12 months of the year
· 400 plots – Generously sized at approximately 150 - 200m² each
· Annual ground rent only 1,800€
· Electricity and water are metered
· Approximately 1 hour from Brussels Charleroi Airport
· Approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes from Calais Ferry Port / Channel Tunnel
· 5 minutes’ walk to manmade beach and lake
· 10 minutes’ walk to fantastic fishing lakes
· Swimming pool (Open April - December)
· Spa (including saunas, massages, Turkish bath, bronzing bed and gym – Seasonal opening times)
· Bar and restaurant (Open April - December)
· Children’s play area
· Mini golf
· Free WIFI access available
· Pets allowed
· Local village with bars, restaurants, takeaway food, shops, supermarket, chemist, banks