Mobile Homes for sale in France near Paris – Gouaix
60 minutes’ drive from South Paris you can find our tranquil countryside oasis 'Pres de la Fontaine' which is set within nearly 90 hectares, surrounded by woods with lakes fed by springs, discover this idyllic park away from the city, open all year round this could be the ideal place to own your mobile home. We have a selection of generously sized plots which sit lakeside with fantastic panoramic views over the lake, annual plot fee for this plot is 3096€. Alternatively 80% of the park is set within the woodlands and the annual fee for a woodland plot is 2424€, plot fees include your water usage and plots are sized at approximately 200m². Sited resale homes are available from 13,000€ on the park - Please click here to view a full range on Les Pres de la Fontaine direct website, please add 2,500€ to their displayed price for delivery to plot and installation.
Paris suburbs, close to Disneyland with on site fishing lake and on site swimming lake with beach...
A paradise for fishermen, birdwatchers and other nature lovers, offering a wide range of outdoor activities including a large swimming lake with manmade beach and three fishing ponds excellent for carp. You will also find a bar/ restaurant with a live band weekly and terrace overlooking the lake, two tennis courts, bicycle paths, tennis, beach volleyball, children’s play area, sandpit, play rooms and recreational facilities.
The park is located at the crossroads of three regions, Ile-de-France - Burgundy – Champagne, close to the medieval city of Provins. Not only can you feast on great pâté and cider in the many bars and restaurants in Provins but you can roam around the ancient cobblestone streets, the rose garden, climb the ramparts that surround the town, visit the 12th-century Caesar tower and the churches of Saint Quiriace and Saint Ayoul or even ring the bell in the bell tower.
The mobile home park is ideally located from which it is possible to visit many tourist sites, or practice the various activities that make up the region. In fact, this location near the medieval town of Provins is less than an hour from Paris, Fontainebleau, Disneyland, Burgundy, historic towns, Champagne region, and many others... To view a full selection of the mobile homes available on this park please click here to view the parks independent website.
· Site is open for all 12 months of the year
· 394 plots - generously sized at approximately 200m². (35 currently available)
· Annual ground rent = 2424€ (Within the woodland), 3096€ (Lakeside).
· Water usage included
· Electricity metered
· Bottled gas (36€ for 13kg, 70€ for 25kg)
· Approximately 1 hour 15 minutes from Paris Orly and Charles de Gaulle Airports
· Approximately 3 hours 30 minutes from channel tunnel crossing (Calais)
· 60 minutes to Disneyland
· Swimming lake with manmade beach
· Bar and restaurant (Open all year) with live band every week
· Children’s play area, 2 tennis courts, basketball & beach volley ball.
· Small shop (Open all year)
· Laundrette (Open April to October)
· Fitness room and table tennis room
· 3 large fishing lakes – Carp, Pike and more…
· WIFI access available.
· Local village with food shop, bakery, post office, chemist, bar/tabac
· Local bus stop situated at entrance to the park
· Pets allowed