Frequently Asked Questions
1) Why should I buy a property from Mobile Homes Abroad Ltd / Caravans in the Sun?
No pressure sales
No obligation to buy
Viewing trips available
2) What does a viewing trip include?
4 night accommodation in local accommodation (subject to availability)
Viewing of development at your leisure + tour of local area
3) How much deposit is required?
10% deposit secures your mobile home. Remaining balance due 28 days from invoice date.
Part exchanges may be considered. Email for further details
4) Do I lose my deposit?
The deposit will be refunded in full once we have re-sold your reserved mobile home and/or plot, less any expenses that may be incurred by ourselves.
5) What is included in the price?
Furnished mobile home sited and connected on to your own plot.
5a) Are there any additional fees to pay
Annual plot fee which is currently 2800€ per year
Sea view plot fee which is currently 3950€ per year
6) What are the running costs?
Electricity and water is on a meter.
7) How long can I keep my mobile on site for?
As long as required, condition of mobile home & plot must be well maintained.
8) Can I sell or rent my mobile home if required?
Yes, it is entirely your decision.
9) What facilities are available on site?
Swimming pool, snack bar, tennis courts, toddlers play area, private pebble beach
10) Would I need to hire a car whilst over there?
11) How far are the beaches situated?
At the foot of the park there is a private pebble beach within metres.
12) How far is the site from the nearest airport?
Approximately 30 minutes.
13) What is the weather like?
The summer temperature frequently reaches 30°C and the mild winter temperatures average approximately 14°C.
14) Are pets allowed on site?
Yes, pets are more than welcome
15) How long is the site open for?
The site is open 12 months of the year