Willerby Lymington 2017 Mobile Home for Sale in
26,495. Number of Bedrooms: 2. Size:
Length 35ft x Width 12ft.
Willerby Lymington 2017 mobile holiday home / leisure home - 35ft x 12ft floorplan
IF YOU WANT LOTS OF ROOM FOR YOUR FAMILY, THE LYMINGTON GIVES YOU PLENTY WITH ITS CONTEMPORARY OPEN PLAN LIVING SPACE.
The colour scheme is light and bright with playful accents so if you wanted to bring in your own colour pops there is lots of opportunity for you to do so. It feels like you’ve just walked into a classy high street store, with modern wood finishes and tasteful fabric choices that feel luxurious for the price point.
The whole home is bright and airy with lots of windows to look out onto your fabulous view; just pop open a window and you’ll soon hear the waves crashing, the birds tweeting or your children playing nearby. It gives a real sense of being a family home to escape to and live out those holiday dreams.
The fixed dining area is practical and a great way to keep an eye on the kids while their food is being prepared.
We’ve considered family living and designed the entrance so the door leads you into the kitchen space with practical flooring, making it really easy to clean up after the kids and in all but the smallest model we’ve provided a cupboard for you to hang up coats and hide away shoes.
One of our favourite design features is the shelving in the bedrooms. It’s a great place to showcase the treasures that you buy on your holidays and makes the room so much more personal.
- Aluminium cladding - standard colour Sandstone
- Energy efficient white PVCu double glazed windows and doors
- Gas powered water heater
- Wrap-around seating with fold-out occasional sofa bed
- Gas fire
- TV and storage unit
- Double cavity gas oven with hob/grill and splashback
- Modern worktops with matching upstands
- Fixed dinette seating
- Freestanding pedestal dining table
- Fully upholstered cylinder stools
- Double bed (kingsize bed in 35 x 12 2 bed model)
- Over-bed floating shelves
- En-suite WC (Excludes 29 x 12 2 bedroom)
- Bedside cabinets
- Mirrored dressing table with shelving unit
- Full height wardrobes
- Single beds
- Over-bed floating shelves
Family Shower Room
- Shower enclosure with thermostatically controlled shower
- Separate WC (35 x 12 3 bedroom model)
REGULARLY SPECIFIED OPTIONS
- Exterior cladding - vinyl options
- Environmental Green’ exterior and window frames
- Fully galvanised chassis
- Gas central heating system featuring high efficiency condensing combi boiler
- Electric fire
- Scatter cushions (lounge)
- Integrated MP3 sound system
- Occasional coffee table
- Integrated 70/30 fridge-freezer (excluding 29 x 12 model)
- Under-counter fridge
- Integrated microwave
- Recirculating carbon filter extractor fan
- Plinth heaters to bedrooms
- Lift-up storage bed to main bedroom
- Bedding pack - suggested colour Duck Egg Blue
- Shower room extractor
- Electric heated towel rail to shower room
- European specification
* The information held on this website is intended as a guide. Layouts and some items displayed are for presentation purposes only. Please ensure you contact us to check specific model design, features and options. The price stated is for this particular home sited on this park in France, the homes are newly built so are not currently sited on the park in France but are available to view on showground's or exhibition's prior to a park visit.