Mobile Homes to Rent in Languedoc-Roussillon
The caravan has a kitchen with a full size fridge/freezer, 4 burner hob, a microwave, a full complement of cutlery, crockery, pans and extras to make your holiday a pleasure rather than a chore.
The holiday home has one double bedroom and one twin bedroom with an extra fold-out bed in the living area. A separate toilet and shower with ample storage
This park offers entertainment year round, with additional children's activities during the summer months.
There is on pitch parking with room for up to 2 vehicles (second vehicle at an additional cost). Situated on a lively family friendly site, there is a swimming complex including a whirl pool and a children’s pool, on site shop, bar, restaurant and laundrette. Wifi available at an additional cost.
• Immense, fine sandy beaches, and its market
• Perpignan and its Castillet, last fortified tower of the ramparts and emblem of the town
• The Palace of the kings of Majorca
• The panoramic wagon of the little yellow train which overhangs the Gorges de la Têt
• Canet lake with its Pink Flamingos, migratory birds and fishing village
• Sigean African reserve with a drive-through to see the wild animals
• The medieval city of Carcassonne
• The port of Collioure
• The fortified city of Villefranche
• The Cathare castles of Perpetuse and Quéribus
A few distances : Perpignan 15 km ; Sigean 30 km ; Spain 50 km ; Barcelona 170 km ; Font Romeu 110 km ; Andorra 160 km.
* Prices based on 2 people. Addtional persons are charged at £20 per person, per week (over the age of 2).
A 20% discount is applied for bookings of between 7 and 13 nights.
A 30% discount is applied for bookings of 14 nights or more (except for long term bookings).
For actual holiday prices contact: email@example.com Tel: 01603457644