Mobile Homes for sale in Northern France near Le Touquet – Montreuil
This 3 star residential style mobile home park is located in the Northern, Nord-Pas-de-Calais region of France, only 40 minutes from Calais and the channel tunnel; the park is only 15 minutes from the popular coastal resort of Le Touquet. Our mobile home plots in Montreuil are generously sized at 150m² and some mobile homes overlook the fishing lake on site.
We have brand new mobile homes for sale from £18,995 and resale pre-owned mobile homes starting from as little as £13,995 including a terrace sited on this park. The site is open for 11 months of the year but owners have access for the full 12 months so you can visit as often as you wish and stay for as long as you like. The park has a bar, laundrette, children’s play area and a shop within walking distance.
The charming walled town of Montreuil is located on the Canche River, not far from Étaples and has many things to see and do. You will find a great selection of restaurants located on the cobbled streets, 2 museums and the remains of the royal castle looking out over the valley towards the sea. There are many cycle paths and trails in the Montreuil valleys.
Le Touquet is the home to some glorious sandy beaches, promenades and some fantastic cuisine. There are many activities to do here, there is a large waterpark, golf course, 18 hole mini golf course with sea views, horse riding, sailing, yachting, tennis, archery, kite surfing, orienteering and even games evenings at the casino.
Caravans in the Sun have a full range of mobile homes available which are suitable for this park. We can supply any make and model of mobile home including Delta, Willerby, Pemberton, Victory, ABI, Swift, BK, Regal, Tingdene and IRM to name a few, if your choice is not listed please contact us for an accurate sited price.
- Site can be accessed for 12 months of the year
- 112 plots - generously sized at 150m²
- Annual ground rent (2016)= 2340€
- Approximately 40 minutes from the ferry port of Calais and the channel tunnel
- 15 minutes to the coast (Le Touquet)
- Children’s play area
- Shop within walking distance
- Electricity and water metered
- Bottled gas (Approximately 27€)
- 3.5 hectares of free fishing lakes with the largest totalling 1 hectare – Carp, Perch, Pike and more.
- Site organises trout fishing competitions.
- Coming soon - Heated swimming pool.
- Free WIFI access for the whole campsite (Coming soon).