Caravans in the Sun Holiday Home Insurance
Buying your own static caravan is a very exciting prospect! You have the freedom to choose where you want it, how often you use it and what style you like. Allowing you to enjoy the comforts of your own home whilst relaxing on holiday and spending quality time with the family.
However despite every best effort to keep your static home safe and secure, static caravans could still be subject to unexpected problems. Meaning if a problem arises, you want the peace of mind that it’s in the right hands and being dealt with in the correct way.
Caravans in the Sun have teamed up with Intasure, providers of static caravan insurance in Spain, France, Portugal, Italy, Greece and the UK, to provide you with the right level of insurance cover for your wants and needs.
Having specialised in overseas holiday home insurance for over 14 years, their experience has helped them to understand what might be important when buying abroad, such as being able to talk directly to an English speaking support team and knowing all of your policy documents are in English too.
There are also lots of other great reason to choose Intasure, their policies have been created to include the following features and benefits*
- New for old cover on Static Caravans up to 20 years
- £2.5 million public liability cover
- Cover for your property whether occupied or unoccupied
- Cover for short term and long term lets
- Debris removal, delivery charges and resiting costs
- Cover for accidental damage to fixtures and fixed appliances
- Alternative accommodation whilst your unit cannot be occupied
- All policy documents in English and an English speaking support team
- In house claims handlers with overseas lost adjusters
- Cover for damage caused by storms, flooding and falling trees
- Cover for malicious damage or vandalism
- Cover for theft or attempted theft
Whether you’ve just bought your static home or are still thinking about it, Intasure can provide you a quote – call today on +44 (0)330 838 2564 or click here to visit the Intasure website.