Tap the title or menu icon below to view park info. and other details.
Mobile Park Homes in France – Bergerac, Dordogne, Aquitaine
This spacious 4-star mobile home park at Lot-et-Garonne (close to Bordeaux and Bergerac) is perfectly located within the grounds of a picturesque chateau on the Southern bank of the Dordogne River. This gateway to the South Western region of France described as “a blessed little corner of south-west France made up of gently rolling hills, fields of corn and sunflowers, winding roads empty of cars and pretty little towns and villages”.
The site is situated in beautiful countryside, conveniently located 20 minutes from Bergerac airport, and close to all of the attractions of the Dordogne. The historic town is within walking distance, and it has everything you need, including bars, restaurants and supermarkets. The mobile home park covers some 20 hectares and includes a lake within the majestic renaissance chateau grounds, fishing (carp, perch and catfish) in the lake is free and the nearby forest with nature walks and a health course are perfect for all year round walking.
The park is open for 12 months a year and the pleasant climate and excellent park facilities provide the perfect combination for year-round short and long holidays. The excellent facilities include a bar, restaurant, snack bar, takeaway pizzeria, supermarket, indoor swimming pool, fitness room, sauna and Jacuzzi and numerous sports facilities. All facilities are open between the months of June and September and open at the discretion of the owner during October to May.
Mobile home owners form one side of the park (open all year round) and the other side is for holiday lets being open between the months of June and September.
Caravans in the Sun has a full range of both single unit and twin lodge homes available which are suitable for this park. We can supply any make and model of mobile home including Delta, Willerby, Pemberton, Victory, ABI, Swift, BK, Regal, Tingdene and IRM to name a few, if your choice is not listed please contact us for an accurate sited price.
- Park open 12 months of the year (You can only stay for 11 months at a time)
- Plot sizes 150m² – 350m²
- Annual plot fee from 3798€ (Including VAT at 7%). Paid in 2 parts – 50% in January. 50% in June
- Electricity = 350€ per year
- Water = 200€ per year.
- Landscaped aquatic park with 3 water slides
- Indoor pool and children’s pool
- Fitness room, sauna, Jacuzzi
- Snack bar and takeaway pizzeria
- Evening entertainment – shows, karaoke, games
- Kiddies Club and play area
- Free fishing (carp, perch, catfish)
- Tennis courts
- Football field
- Mini golf
- Table tennis
- Games room and pool table
- Pets Allowed
Bergerac Image Gallery
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions – Mobile Home Park, near Bergerac, France
1) Why should I buy a property from Mobile Homes Abroad Ltd / Caravans in the Sun?
No pressure sales
No obligation to buy
Viewing trips available
2) What does a viewing trip include?
2 night accommodation in a mobile home on the park (subject to availability)
Viewing of development at your leisure + tour of local area
3) How much deposit is required?
10% deposit secures your mobile home. Remaining balance due 28 days from invoice date.
Part exchanges may be considered. Email for further details
4) Do I lose my deposit?
Your deposit will be refunded in full once we have re-sold your reserved mobile home and/or plot, less any expenses that may be incurred by ourselves.
5) What is included in the price?
Furnished mobile home sited and connected on to your own plot.
5a) Are there any additional fees to pay
Annual plot fee which is currently from 3798€ per year
Tourist tax is chargeable only while in residence at 0.74€ per day per person during the period of 1st April – 30th September = A maximum charge of approximately 180 days or €133 pp per year.
6) What are the running costs?
Annual plot fee which is currently from 3798€ per year (Including VAT at 7%). Paid in 2 parts – 50% in January. 50% in June
Electricity = 350€ per year
Water = 200€ per year
Gas = Bottled
7) How long can I keep my mobile on site for?
As long as required, condition of mobile home and plot must be well maintained.
8) Can I sell or rent my mobile home if required?
Yes, the mobile home park will sell your home for you and we can advertise your mobile home for sale on our website. Subletting is not permitted but family and friends may use the mobile home when the owners are present (Up to a maximum of 6 persons at the same time).
9) What facilities are available on site?
Landscaped aquatic park with 3 water slides, indoor pool and children’s pool, fitness room, sauna, Jacuzzi, bar, restaurant, snack bar and takeaway pizzeria, kiddies club and play area, games room and pool table, tennis courts, football field, volleyball, basketball, mini golf, table tennis, bowls, free fishing with carp, perch and catfish. Evening entertainment – shows, karaoke, games. All facilities are seasonal and generally speaking open from June until September.
10) Would I need to hire a car whilst over there?
11) How far are the nearest golf courses and beaches situated?
Distances by car:
Approximately 20 minutes to the nearest golf course and 2 hours to the coast.
12) How far is the site from the nearest airport?
Approximately 25 minutes from Bergerac airport
Approximately 1 hour 40 minutes from Bordeaux airport
13) What is the weather like?
– Summers are warm – hot (25 – 35°C) with occasional storms and showers, although colder spells can also arrive and last a day or two.
– Spring and autumn in the Dordogne are similar to the summer but milder (22 – 28°C) and with a greater chance of rain.
– Winters are usually mild in South-West France although tend to have occasional short periods of cold weather.
The weather is rarely ‘grey’ and even during the winter the sky tends to be bright and sunny.
14) Are pets allowed on site?
Yes, pets are more than welcome
Click here for more information on taking pets abroad.
15) How long is the site open for?
The residential style section of the site is open for 12 months of the year but you can only stay for 11 months at a time, the letting section of the site is open May – September.
16) Does all work on plots have to be done by site owners?
Yes, to fit in with the look of the site terraces and sheds etc. must be purchased through and arranged by the park.
Viewing trips – Mobile Homes and the Park near Bergerac, France
Fully refundable if you purchase with us, book your viewing trip today!
We offer on site accommodation for up to 2 nights in a mobile home. This will allow you to view the park, homes and facilities. The accommodation costs £49 per night per couple but is fully refundable if you purchase with us. Available – bed linen = 12€, towels = 6€. Also payable is a returnable cleaning deposit of 85€ when you arrive to park.
Dates available throughout the year – Book your accommodation today! Train station and airport collections available at an additional cost but we do recommend you hire a car so you can explore the area.
Alternatively, if you are in the area, please give us a call to view the park, to ensure we have a representative available to meet you please try to call us 2/3 days prior to your visit on the phone numbers below. Please understand all visits are by prior appointment for the security of the parks and residents.
Please note: Brand new mobile homes are not already sited on the mobile home park, these models must be viewed in the UK either prior to, or after your park visit. Please call us if you are interested in viewing a new mobile home, we will locate your requested make/model of home on a showground in the UK, trying to provide a location as close to you as we possibly can. Any resale mobile homes we may have listed on the website are situated on the park and will be available to view with your appointment.
- Viewing trip costs will be refunded up to a maximum of £150 if you proceed to purchase a brand new mobile home (excludes pre-owned resale homes). Your accommodation invoice or flight receipt will be required for the credit adjustment and will be shown as a credit on your final invoice. The cost is not redeemable in conjunction with any other special offer, price reduction, discounts or promotions.
(UK Freephone) – 0800 6 44 45 46
(International Freephone) – 0044 (0) 1782 90 80 70
(UK Mobile) – 07939 123 345
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Flight information for Bergerac and Bordeaux airports
Below you will find useful links to the airlines which fly from the UK to Bergerac and Bordeaux airports (The 2 closest destinations to our mobile home park near Bergerac).
Buggs car hire – Bergerac airport
Campsite Plan – Mobile homes for sale in the Dordogne, France
This simple plan of the mobile home park in France, Bergerac will give you a general impression of the layout. The Residential section of the park is to the right hand side and currently we have the plots below available to site a new mobile home.
Plots available – 305, 306, 307, 308, 309, 310 and 311
Typical Plots Available
Mobile homes for sale in France – Bergerac, Dordogne
If you would like to view a larger image please click on the image below, you can then scroll through the gallery by using the arrows provided, to return to this page please use the ‘X’.