Mobile homes for sale in North Africa, Morocco - Agadir
Our 4 star mobile home and camping park in Morocco is just a 500 metre walk to a glorious sandy beach on the Atlantic coast – 25 km from Agadir. The park is the ideal base in Morocco for exploring Agadir, the Atlas Mountains, Fez, Rabat or Marrakech – or further south the Sahara Desert.
The park is open for 12 months a year and the pleasant subtropical climate and excellent park facilities provide the perfect combination for park living or short and long breaks. Subletting to family and friends is permitted.
The excellent park facilities include a water park, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, sun terrace, indoor and outdoor restaurants, convenience store, hairdresser and children’s play area.
Caravans in the Sun have a full range of mobile homes available suitable for this park and location.
- 9 year lease contract available (pegged at 1% inflation per annum)
- Park open 12 months a year
- Plot sizes approximately 100m²
- Annual plot cost 12.5€ per m² (100m² plot = 1,250€ per annum)
- Charge for electricity and water – 2€ per day while in residence
- Subletting to friends and family is permitted
- Water Park
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Sun Terrace
- Indoor Restaurant
- Outdoor Restaurant
- Convenience Store
- Children’s Play Area
- Beach 500m away
Mobile Home ‘Viewing Trips’ and ‘Try Before You Buy’
Information and how to book
Please view the information on our website or request information to be sent out from our office. You can do this by firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our low cost number 08006444546 from the UK or 07939 123345 from abroad. Please note, most of our information is available on the web and not all information is available to be posted out. Please feel free to call our UK office during our opening hours of 8.30am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 10am to 4pm Saturday and Sunday. Our customer service team will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.
Booking a Viewing Trip
1. Please view the information and pictures on our website and choose your country of interest. We have a large selection of countries to choose from: France, Spain, Portugal, Morocco, Tenerife and The Greek Island of Zante.
2. Browse the choice of parks available in each country then email or phone with any questions you may have. You may email direct from the link at the foot of each page or give us a call on 08006444546 or 07939 123345. Once you have selected a site that is suited to you and within your budget, you can arrange a viewing trip.
3. Arrange to view a selection homes in the UK prior to a site visit. We have numerous homes available to view in several locations in the UK. This can be done by emailing the link email@example.com or by calling us on 08006444546 or 07939 123345. Our customer service advisors will arrange all viewing details and confirm by email or letter. Please note it is important to choose a type of home before a park visit as mobile homes can differ in length, width and design; some may have end lounges and other have centre lounge so it is possible that not all mobile homes will fit onto every plot. It is of paramount importance that you find a suitable home first in order to find a suitable plot to house it on!
4. View our show homes in the UK at your leisure; choose your favourite home, discuss any special offers and payment options available.
5. Once you have selected your favourite home it is time to make the arrangements to view your favourite park in the country of your choice. On a few sites we have homes that you may stay in for 2 nights free of charge (try before you buy) and on other sites we can recommend and reserve a local hotel for you. All of this will be arranged by our customer service advisors by emailing us or calling us on 08006444546 or 07939 123345. Subject to availability, we will arrange the on site stay in one of our holiday homes or arrange to reserve a local hotel. This will be confirmed by email or letter. Please fill in all the boxes and information on the confirmation sheet; sign and return the confirmation online or by post.
6. Depending on your requests we will either contact you or if you are interested, then you will contact us to complete the purchase. At no time during the visit will you be under any pressure or obligation to purchase.
– The cost of your hotel room will be refunded up to a maximum of £150 if you proceed to purchase. Your hotel invoice will be required for the credit adjustment and will be shown as a credit on your final invoice. The cost is not redeemable in conjunction with any other special offer, price reduction, discounts or promotions.
– Please note that the homes that are used for try before you buy are from our holiday range and will not be the home you have previously viewed or chosen.
– Please take our mobile phone contact numbers with you and any information that you may find useful on your trip. Please ensure that the mobile phone you take with you is the number you have given to us in the office.
– Please enjoy your stay and ask our on site customer service teams for information on the site and local area; you may want to make a note of any questions you want to ask during your trip before you go. Our customer service teams and our site owners will be more than happy to answer any further questions you may have.
– Our customer service teams have a wealth of information available as most of them live either onsite or in the local area.
– We do not employ high-pressure sales teams and we do not use pressured sales tactics. 99% of our customer service teams have purchased a home from our company and therefore can advise on their own experiences with our company, the park and the local community. We believe that word of mouth is still one of the strongest forms of advertising and that you cannot beat good old-fashioned personal recommendations.