Two identical, fully equipped caravans for hire in Benidorm, Alicante, which are situated adjacent to one another, so great for families and friends who wish to holiday together.
The holiday homes have a kitchen has a full size fridge/freezer, oven, grill and hob, a microwave and a full complement of cutlery, crockery, pans and extras to make your holiday a pleasure rather than a chore. Have you been on a self-catering holiday that gives you one frying pan, one pan and even less teaspoons? So have we, hence the extensive supply of necessary items.
- The bedding we provide is from IKEA, with luxury percale sheets from Yorkshire Linen. Towels also provided for use within the home. Beach towels not provided.
- Each holiday home has one double bedroom and one twin bedroom with an extra fold-out bunk bed with ladder.
- The bathroom has a shower, loo and basin within a vanity unit.
- We provide a TV/DVD combi so you can bring/buy yourself a film or play one for the children to help them unwind at the end of their busy days.
- We have a dining table and seats/stools for inside, plus an outside table and chairs with parasol for enjoying the Spanish weather. The outside is also newly planted with orange trees and palms.
* Prices based on 2 people. Addtional persons are charged at £20 per person, per week (over the age of 2).
A 20% discount is applied for bookings of between 7 and 13 nights.
A 30% discount is applied for bookings of 14 nights or more (except for long term bookings).
This park offers a full entertainment year round, with additional children’s activities during the summer months.
On site you will also find swimming pools, a restaurant, small supermarket, hairdresser and more. Please do check out the resort at Almafra for full, up to date information.
Aldi is near by and there are plenty of other shops very close by for all your needs.
There is a bus and train service within a 5 minute walk of the holiday resort.
There are Representative on site and airport transfers can be arranged for you.
The park is 8km from Benidorm (very well served by public transport) and even closer to the lovely town of Albir. Altea is also accessible by public transport or by driving along one main road for only 6km, and the local town of Alfaz de Pi is literally just up the road.
Amenities on the park at a Glance
- Bouncy Castles
- Children’s Club
- Children’s Entertainment
- Children’s Pool
- Grocery Store
- Laundry Facilities
- Live Entertainment
- Mini Golf
- Outdoor Gym
- Pool Bar
- Swimming Pool
- Take Away/Snack Bar
- Beach (Locally)