Willerby Castleton 2022
Starting from £48,495
Price includes VAT at local rates
The Castleton is a family holiday home like no other.
The open plan living area is ideal for sharing with loved ones, while the fixed dinette is the perfect nook for the kids to get lost in their digital entertainment – with their headphones in of course!
Plug in and Switch off
The fixed seating in the dining area, complete with USB point, is the perfect little nook for the kids to charge and play on their handheld devices.
If some peace and quiet is needed, the kids can enjoy time out with an entertainment system in the twin bedroom’s media cabinet.
The main bedroom is a peaceful paradise just for the grown-ups, boasting a dressing area, ensuite with shower (two bed model only) and modern touch sensitive lighting.
For those who enjoy a long soak with a good book you can choose and optional bath in the main bathroom, complete with overhead shower.
For all the conveniences of home the Deluxe Pack is great value – including Bluetooth MP3 player, bedding pack, mattress upgrade and your choice of a washer/dryer or dishwasher.
- Aluminium cladding – standard colour Light Grey
- Energy efficient white PVCu double glazed windows and doors
- Gas powered water heater
- Deluxe Pack
- Exterior cladding – rigid vinyl options
- Environmental Green exterior with graphite windows
- Graphite PVCu windows and doors
- Side aspect single sliding patio door to lounge
- Front outlook single door to lounge
- Fully galvanised chassis
- Gas central heating system featuring high-efficiency condensing combi boiler
- Wireless thermostat
- L-shaped wraparound seating with fold-out bed and under seat storage
- Scatter cushions
- Electric fire
- Coffee table
- TV point
- Wall art
- Storage footstool to lounge
- Pedestal dining table
- Fixed dinette seating
- Upholstered cylinder stools
- Integrated microwave
- Integrated 70/30 fridge-freezer
- Gas oven/grill with hob and glass splashback
- Extractor fan
- Freestanding dining table and chairs to replace fixed dinette
- Shower enclosure with thermostatically controlled shower
- Dual flush WC
- Wash basin
Master Bedroom Standard Features
- King-size bed with lift-up storage and upholstered headboard (double in three bed model)
- Touch sensitive bedside lighting
- Overhead storage
- En-suite shower room (two bed model only)
- En-suite WC (three bed model)
Second Bedroom Standard Features
- Single beds with upholstered headboards (3ft wide single beds in two bed model)
- Bedside cabinet
- Overhead storage
- Media cabinet for TV and entertainment systems (two bed model only)
- Double bed to replace twin beds (second bedroom only)
- TV points to all bedrooms USB socket to second bedroom
- Bath (with shower over) to replace shower in family shower room (two bed model only)
360° Virtual Tour
*The information held on this website is intended as a guide. Layouts and some items displayed are for presentation purposes only. Please ensure you contact your supplier to check specific model design, features and options. Although we try to be as accurate as possible and display the original production dates for resale mobile homes, we cannot confirm that all dates will be exact and some may differ to what is advertised.