New - On Park Home
Price includes VAT at local rates
Available Winter 2022
35ft x 12ft
The Malton is the perfect introduction to holiday home living with all the comforts of home. The open-plan layout and optional double sliding patio doors give this home a real sense of space, creating a light and bright environment from the moment you step through the door.
Anything but Standard
With central heating and freestanding lounge and dining furniture as standard, this is a super stylish starter home that offers great value for money too.
Well Equipped Kitchen
The shaker style kitchen brings a twist on the traditional combined with modern practicality; with everything you need to make magic in the kitchen.
Sleep in Style
With a king-size bed in the main bedroom, sumptuously upholstered headboards and an optional coordinated bedding pack, you’re sure to get a great night’s sleep.
With a storage footstool to the lounge, full height cupboard to the entrance and a walk-around wardrobe to the main bedroom, there’s plenty of space for all your holiday essentials.
- Energy efficient white PVCu double glazed windows and doors
- Light Grey Rigid Vinyl Exterior Cladding
- Double Sliding Patio Door
- Freestanding seating with fold-out sofa bed
- Scatter cushions
- Storage footstool
- Coffee table
- European Specification inc UK flooring
- Freestanding dining table
- Upholstered dining chairs
- Upholstered cylinder stools (three bed model only)
- Freestanding fridge-freezer
- Gas oven/grill with hob and glass splashback
- Extractor fan
- Shower enclosure with thermostatically controlled shower
- Dual flush WC
- Wash basin
Master Bedroom Standard Features
- King-size bed with upholstered headboard (double bed in three bed model)
- Walk-around wardrobe
- Bedside cabinets TV point
Second Bedroom Standard Features
- Single beds with upholstered headboards
- Bedside cabinet
- Wardrobe TV point
360° Virtual Tour
*The information held on this website is intended as a guide. Layouts and some items displayed are for presentation purposes only. Please ensure you contact your supplier to check specific model design, features and options. Although we try to be as accurate as possible and display the original production dates for resale mobile homes, we cannot confirm that all dates will be exact and some may differ to what is advertised.