Willerby Mistral 2020
Starting from £31,495
Starting from £31,495
With its traditional design, the mistral is perfect for those looking to get onto the holiday home ladder. The open plan layout and neutral furnishings give this home a light and airy feel. The L-shaped kitchen is practical with a full sized oven making family meals a breeze. There’s storage aplenty and the cabinets are perfect to store pots, pans and kitchen gadgets.
The living room is bright and cheerful and spacious enough for the whole family to move around freely. As an optional extra, the sofa can also double as a bed so guests can stay over too. The family shower room is the perfect place to transform from day to night with a large shower and storage for those pampering essentials. The spacious master bedroom is the perfect sanctuary to catch 40 winks. The overhead shelving unit provides ample space to place holiday souvenirs. The second bedroom also has ample storage so the kids can bring their favourite toys.
Combining practicality with traditional touches, the Mistral is the perfect choice for families on a budget looking for their first holiday home experience.
You told us you wanted us to be able to adapt your home so you could take your dog on holiday with you. The designers back at Willerby HQ listened and have developed the Simply Pawsome Pack – a range of interchangeable options that can make your new home work for you and your beloved four legged friend.
Choose from three option packs that are a combination of:
Wash off the sand or mud from your pooch’s paws before they come back inside your home.
Dog gate – rigid or retractable
Separate the kitchen from the lounge. Not all of you want your dog on the sofa, especially with wet paws, so we have two types of dog gate to keep them at bay after they play! (dependent on home type).
Open the top half of the door to let some air in and know your four legged friend is safe and sound.
Willerby dog bowl
Your dog will be the envy of the pack with their very own limited edition bowl.
- Aluminium cladding
- Steel chassis with protective coating
- Energy efficient PVCu double glazed windows and doors
- Fully galvanised chassis
- Environmental Green’ exterior and window frames
- Gas central heating system featuring high efficiency condensing combi boiler
- European Specification
- Gas powered water heater
- Wrap around seating with under-seat storage compartments
- Gas fire
- Low level TV cabinet
- Fold-out occasional bed to lounge
- Electric fire
- Contemporary handle-free cupboard doors
- Linen finish sink with mixer tap
- Laminate style vinyl flooring
- Fixed dinette seating
- Upholstered stools
- Freestanding dining table
- Under-counter fridge with icebox
- Recirculating kitchen extractor fan
- Shower enclosure with thermostatically controlled shower
- Dual flush WC (separate WC in three bedroom model)
- Wash basin mounted on vanity unit
- Shower room extractor fan
*The information held on this website is intended as a guide. Layouts and some items displayed are for presentation purposes only. Please ensure you contact your supplier to check specific model design, features and options. Although we try to be as accurate as possible and display the original production dates for resale mobile homes, we cannot confirm that all dates will be exact and some may differ to what is advertised.