Willerby The Manor 2021
Starting from £42,495
Starting from £42,495
Combining a traditional layout with chic and modern touches, the Manor is packed full of fabulous features to make it a real home from home. This beautiful home is light, bright and spacious, providing the perfect setting for a relaxing break away with friends or family.
The Manor offers distinctive grey cladding and graphite door and window frames as standard – giving this home a truly unique and striking exterior appeal.
Light and Bright
The Manor’s double sliding patio doors bring light flooding into the lounge whilst the freestanding furniture allows you to easily adapt your living area to suit you and your view.
Style as Standard
The stylish Shaker kitchen makes clever use of the space incorporating a large integrated fridge freezer and microwave, as well as extra touches like soft close cabinets and under cabinet and plinth lighting.
The Manor even offers the option of a full-size integrated dishwasher or washer/dryer – perfect for those who require all the amenities of home.
The master bedroom has a boutique hotel feel, with sumptuous fabrics, a chic mirrored dressing area and a king-size bed (two bed models), it’s the perfect retreat after a fun-filled day out.
- Aluminium cladding – standard colour Grey Energy efficient graphite PVCu double glazed windows and doors
- Canopy lights Double sliding patio doors
- Environmental Green aluminium cladding with graphite windows
- Full front windows to replace patio doors
- Fully galvanised chassis
- Central heating system featuring high-efficiency condensing combi boiler
- Energy efficient lighting Brushed chrome sockets and USB outlets
- Freestanding sofa with fold-out bed and snug seat (plus armchair in 38 x 12 2 bed model)
- Scatter cushions
- Storage footstool
- Electric fire
- TV cabinet with storage
- Coffee table
- Media unit with TV point
- Mirror and wall art
- Integrated Bluetooth MP3 sound system
- Freestanding pedestal dining table
- Upholstered dining chairs
- Upholstered dining stools (three bed model only)
- Shaker style kitchen
- Integrated microwave
- Freestanding 70/30 fridge-freezer
- Gas oven/grill with hob and glass splashback
- Feature extractor fan
- Composite sink
- Soft close kitchen cabinets
- Under cabinet and plinth lighting
- Integrated washer/dryer or dishwasher
- Large shower enclosure with thermostatically controlled shower
- Dual flush WC
- Wash basin
Master Bedroom Standard Features
- King-size bed with lift-up storage system (double bed in three bed model)
- Bedside cabinets and wall lights
- Mirrored dressing area with cube stools
- TV point
- Ensuite WC
Second Bedroom Standard Features
- Single beds
- Bedside cabinet
- TV point
- Simply Better Sleep mattress upgrade pack
- Bedding pack – Slate
- European Specification
- Trace heating
360° Virtual Tour
*The information held on this website is intended as a guide. Layouts and some items displayed are for presentation purposes only. Please ensure you contact your supplier to check specific model design, features and options. Although we try to be as accurate as possible and display the original production dates for resale mobile homes, we cannot confirm that all dates will be exact and some may differ to what is advertised.