Costa Brava, Spain
Costa Brava, Spain
Our mobile homes for sale here at Figueres within the Costa Brava region of Spain are situated in a cork oak forest with easy access to both mountains and the beach. Situated conveniently near the AP-7 and N-11, both main routes between France and Spain, you could be on the beach, in the mountains or even in France within less than 30 minutes’ drive. The beautiful ‘Roses Costa Brava’ can be easily reached with a 30 minute drive; here you can find one of the most beautiful bays in the world, stretching from L’Escala to Roses.
The facilities available on the mobile home park include a swimming pool, bar, restaurant and laundrette. The site offers you the opportunity to enjoy local walks in the sun or rest and relax in a nice quiet location with 40 spacious mobile home plots sized between 100m² – 150m². Locally you will find a small typical Spanish village with several restaurants and bars; in Figueres you will find supermarkets, banks and medical facilities.
Cultural excursions to many locations such as the Dali Museum in Figueres, the ancient ruins of Emporias and the historic river town of Besalú are all close by. Figueres is the seat of the Alt Empordà County in the Girona Province and has a wealth of history shown in several museums. Being the last major town before the Spanish/French border, it serves as a fantastic base to explore the upper Empordá region that is awash in great food, wines, and beaches that represent the Catalan culture.
- Park open for all 12 months of the year (Can only be used for 9 months in total each year)
- 40 mobile home plots – sized at approximately 100m² – 150m²
- Annual ground rent = 2,600€ + 10% tax (Payable in 2 parts – 6 months in advance)
- Electricity and water are metered
- Approximately 45 minutes from Girona-Costa Brava Airport and Perpignan Airports
- Approximately 45 minutes from Roses Costa Brava
- Approximately 30 minutes from French Border
- Less than 30 minutes to the coast and beaches
- Swimming pool (Open May – October)
- Bar and Restaurant (Open May – October)
- Pets allowed
- Local village with bars, restaurants, supermarkets, shops, banks, medical facilities
- Close to major road networks AP-7 and N-11
Below you will find useful links to the airlines which fly from the UK to Perpignan and Girona airports (The closest destination to our mobile home park in the Costa Brava, Spain).
Or use Skyscanner which compares over 1000 airlines to find you the cheapest flights.
1) Why should I buy a home from Mobile Homes Abroad Ltd / Caravans in the Sun?
No pressure sales
No obligation to buy
Viewing trips available
2) What does a viewing trip include?
2 nights’ accommodation in a local hotel, a tour of the mobile home park, the viewing of resale mobile homes (where available), tour of local area and possible collection from Girona airport.
3) How much deposit is required?
10% deposit secures your mobile home. For special offers the remaining balance is due 28 days from invoice date.
Part exchanges may be considered. Email for further details
4) Do I lose my deposit?
Your deposit will be refunded in full once we have re-sold your reserved mobile home and/or plot, less any expenses that may be incurred by ourselves.
5) What is included in the price?
Furnished mobile home sited and connected on to your own plot.
5a) Are there any additional fees to pay
Compulsory Annual plot fee which is currently from 2,600€ + 10% tax.
6) What are the running costs (At time of writing)?
Plot fee which is currently 2,600€ + 10% tax
Electricity and water is metered
Gas = Bottled
7) What are the plot sizes?
This is a relatively small park with 40 plots, generously sized at approximately 100m² – 150m².
8) How long can I keep my mobile home on site for?
As long as required if you maintain the condition of your mobile home, keep your plot tidy, basic rules of the park adhered to and site fees paid.
9) Can I sell or rent my mobile home if required?
Yes, we can advertise your mobile home for sale on our website, please click here to view our mobile home resale service. Subletting is permitted but you will then have to take care of finding clients, key handover, cleaning, deposits etc.
10) What facilities are available on site?
Swimming pool, bar, restaurant and Laundrette (All open May – October)
11) What facilities are nearby?
Restaurants, bars, cafes, banks, shops.
12) Would I need to hire a car whilst over there?
We do encourage customers to drive here in Spain as sections are very rural. You may be able to walk into the local village but driving would be necessary for shopping etc.
13) How far are the nearest golf courses and beaches situated?
The golf course Golf Club TorreMirona is thought to taste alike the more technical golfers and those seeking more relaxed game and enjoy the surroundings. The beautiful ‘Roses Costa Brava’ can be easily reached with a 30 minute drive; here you can find one of the most beautiful bays in the world, fantastic beaches stretching from L’Escala to Roses.
14) How far is the site from the nearest airport and train station?
Approximately 45 minutes from Girona-Costa Brava (Spain) and Perpignan (France) Airports. The nearest train station is in Longueville which is approximately 15 minutes’ drive from the park.
15) What is the weather like?
A decent dose of sunshine is reasonably guaranteed most of the year round. May, June and September, these are brilliant months to enjoy the joint benefits of warm temperatures and lower flight costs while avoiding the crowds of July and August. From February to April and October to November the weather is generally pleasant: you might catch springtime electric storms or autumn rains but these don’t usually last for many days.
16) Are pets allowed on site?
Yes, pets are allowed. Click here for more information on taking pets abroad.
17) How long is the site open for and how long can I stay here for?
The park is open for 12 months of the year but may only be used for 9 months in total each year.
18) Does all work on plots have to be done by site owners?
Residents / owners can work on their own plots with the manager’s prior authorisation, respecting the parks rules. Terraces and sheds can be supplied by ourselves or you can also do these yourself with the manager’s prior authorisation.
*The information held on this website is intended as a guide. Layouts and some items displayed are for presentation purposes only. Please ensure you contact your supplier to check specific model design, features and options. Although we try to be as accurate as possible and display the original production dates for resale mobile homes, we cannot confirm that all dates will be exact and some may differ to what is advertised.