South of France – Var
South of France – Var
Var – Côte d’Azur
We are very happy to announce details of our new 4 star park (Tourist Board Rating) in the Var department in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur region of south-eastern France. This peaceful family friendly park set with pine trees and orianders and with excellent onsite facilities is in the countryside near the Massif des Maures and has the advantage of being just a short 5 minute drive from the nearest town and harbour and 10 minutes’ drive from glorious beaches of the French Riviera.
The park is open from the middle of March until the end of October and facilities of the park include a heated swimming pool, paddling pool, bar, restaurant with takeaway service, shop with daily local fresh bread and pastries, laundrette, library, games room and boules court. Subletting is permitted, pets are welcome and in the high season there is evening entertainment 3 times a week and a Kids’ Club.
The surrounding countryside is perfect for walking and cycling (cycle hire nearby) and horse-riding and the nearest town has a harbour, restaurants and bars, shops, supermarkets, doctors, pharmacies and a weekly market. The town hosts numerous festivals and concerts and has an 18 hole golf course, tennis courts, speed cart track and a zoo. Sailing, surfing, parasailing and numerous other water sports are available on the beaches of the Côte d’Azur – just a 10-minute drive from the park.
The fabulous nearby Mediterranean beaches include Le Lavandou – family friendly with a choice of activities and water sports and a beach lined with palm trees providing some shade as you walk along the beachfront. Brégançon has a sand and pebble beach located in a beautiful cove with a panoramic view of Brégançon Fort – at the back of the beach there are picnic tables under pine trees. Pellegrin beach is next to vineyards and stunning – a well kept private beach with tree lined shade and a café. Argentière has the largest beach nearby – it’s a Blue Flag beach with fine sand, pine trees, beach restaurants, a lifeguard in the high season and free parking!
St Tropez – the coastal town which attracted the international jet set in the 50s is well within an hour’s drive from the park. The town is located on the spectacular rocky St Tropez peninsular and has outstanding views across the sea to the Maures mountains – the town still remains the playground of international socialites. Visitors in May could also be tempted to take a road trip of just under 2 hours to visit the Principality of Monaco to enjoy the thrills, spills and glamour of the Monaco Formula One Grand Prix
- Open mid-March – late October
- Plot sizes: 100m² – 160m²
- Annual service fee = 5,200€ per year
- Electricity: Free
- Water: Free
- Heated swimming pool, paddling pool
- Restaurant and Takeaway
- Shop (fresh bread and pastries daily)
- Games room
- Boules court
- Evening entertainment (high season)
- Kids’ Club (high season)
- Pets permitted
- Subletting allowed
- Nearest town: 5 minutes’ drive
- Nearest beaches and water sports: 10 minutes’ drive
- 18 hole golf course: 10 minutes’ drive
- Cycle hire locally
- Horse riding locally
- Tennis locally
- Restaurant nearby
- Airports by road:
- Toulon Hyères – 10 minutes
- Marseilles – 1 hour
- Nice – 1 hour 15 minutes
Airports by road:
Toulon Hyères – 10 minutes
Marseilles – 1 hour
Nice – 1 hour 15 minutes
1) Why should I buy a property from Mobile Homes Abroad Ltd / Caravans in the Sun? No pressure sales No obligation to buy Viewing trips available
2) What does a viewing trip include? Viewing of development at your leisure and tour of local area. Click Here for more details
3) How much deposit is required? 10% deposit secures your mobile home. For special offers the remaining balance is due 28 days from invoice date. Part exchanges may be considered. Email for further details
4) Do I lose my deposit? Your deposit will be refunded in full once we have re-sold your reserved mobile home and/or plot, less any expenses that may be incurred by ourselves.
5) What is included in the price? Furnished mobile home sited and connected on to your own plot. 5a) Are there any additional fees to pay Compulsory
Service fee = 5,200€ per year (paid half yearly 1st January and 1st June)
6) What are the running costs (At time of writing October 2019)? Compulsory
Annual service fee = 5,200€ (paid half yearly 1st January and 1st June)
Water: Included with service fee
Electricity: Included with service fee
Gas bottled: 29€ delivered
Wi-Fi (if applicable): 120€ for the season
7) What are the plot sizes?
100 – 160 m²
8) How long can I keep my mobile home on site for?
20 years – the condition of mobile home and plot must be well maintained.
9) Can I sell or rent my mobile home if required? Yes, we can advertise your mobile home for sale on our website, please click here to view our mobile home resale service. Subletting is permitted and a rental service is available.
10) What facilities are available on site?
The park has a heated swimming pool, paddling pool, bar, restaurant with takeaway service, shop with daily local fresh bread and pastries, laundrette, library, games room and boules court. In high season there is also evening entertainment 3 times a week and a Kids’ Club.
11) What facilities are nearby?
Cycle hire is available near the park and the nearest town (3km from the park) has a harbour, banks, shops, supermarkets, butchers, bakers, bars, restaurants, doctors, pharmacies and a weekly market on Sundays. The town also has a golf course, tennis courts, speedcart track, a zoo and hosts shows and festivals throughout the year.
12) Would I need to hire a car whilst over there?
We would recommend the use of a car as the local bus service is seasonal and the nearest train station is 9km from the park.
13) How far are the nearest golf courses and beaches situated?
The nearest 18hole golf course is just a few minutes’ drive from the park.
14) How far is the site from the nearest airport?
The nearest airport is Toulon Hyères Airport (10 minutes by road) and the park is approximately 1 hour from Marseilles Airport and 1 hour 15 minutes from Nice Airport.
15) What is the weather like?
The local climate is warm and temperate with rain in the winter and hardly any rain in the summer.
On average the warmest and driest month of the year is July with an average temperature of 22.5°C, the coldest month of the year is January and the wettest month of the year is October.
May, June and September have pleasant average temperatures falling between 20ºC and 25ºC.
During the month of May, June, September and October you are most likely to experience good weather with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F).
January is the coldest month of the year.
16) Are pets allowed on site? Yes – pets are allowed
17) How long is the site open for and how long can I stay here for? The park is open from 15th March – 31st October and owners may visit as often as they wish and stay for as long as they wish.
18) Does all work on plots have to be done by site owners? Homeowners can do their own gardens and also install a shed or storage area – please get the permission of the park owner.
*The information held on this website is intended as a guide. Layouts and some items displayed are for presentation purposes only. Please ensure you contact your supplier to check specific model design, features and options. Although we try to be as accurate as possible and display the original production dates for resale mobile homes, we cannot confirm that all dates will be exact and some may differ to what is advertised.