With travel restrictions due to be reduced in the coming few months, view property in advance online via video-call, pay just a £995 refundable deposit to secure the home and book your flights for JUNE to check it out in person!
Call our Sales Team on 0800 644 4546 to schedule a one-to-one live video viewing of homes which interest you. Available with all sales reps. No obligation tour.
£995 refundable deposit offer available if you wish to proceed.
Great T&Cs with Easyjet and Ryanair for upcoming flight bookings!
- Location – Situated in the ideal location in the countryside between Pisa and Florence. The airport is less than 30 minutes away.
- Facilities – This park is open all year round with a swimming pool, a great bar and restaurant and the service fee is very low in comparison to other parks. Residents also enjoy special offers and discounts in the restaurant.
- Attractions – The beach is 30 minutes by road, also Pisa with it’s world famous leaning tower. The breathtaking architecture of Florence is only 40 minutes away.
- Location – These parks are situated on the Orange Blossom Coast, Eastern Spain – one of the most beautiful and unspoilt regions. You have the best of both worlds – beautiful beaches and miles of countryside. You also have the historical landmarks and medieval towns for day trips, as well as the regional capital of Valencia.
- Facilities – All of our parks here are open all year round and have everything you need on site – swimming pool, bar & shops – or more shops just a short walk away.
- Beaches – Nules is located a 5 minute walk away, Xativa and Peniscola both in under 20 minutes by road.
- Location – Both parks are close to Malaga airport with all amenities close by
- Facilities – Both parks have swimming pools and on-site bars and restaurants. Pets are allowed and you can sublet your property to friends and family when you are not using it. If you like golf there are countless golf courses in this region.
- The beaches – The beach is just a few minutes walk from our Marbella site, and from Fuengirola just a 10 minutes drive. In this area you are guaranteed idyllic weather most days of the year.
- Location – Close to the beaches of the Costa del Sol with fantastic weather.
- Facilities – All of our parks in this area accept pets and are furnished with private swimming pools and on-site bars and restaurants.
- Beach or Country? – You could have breathtaking views across the valley to the mountains from your window at Velez Malaga. Over on Humilladero you have the national park on your doorstep. Alternatively you could be just a 2 minute walk from the beach in your home at Torre del Mar!
- Location – On the edge of Europe’s largest national park and within walking distance of the local town which is famous for its equestrian community – if you love horses then this is the park for you! Also, the beach is only 10 minutes drive away.
- Facilities – This park has a range of facilities including swimming pool, bar/coffee shop, convenience store, laundry facilities, children’s play area, sports court, football, basketball and petanque.
- Culture – This area offers the authentic, non-commercialised side of Spain for you to experience.
Join us for Facebook Lives throughout the week at 12:00 UK Time.
Monday: Eric in Malaga Province
Wednesday: Vivi in the Costa del Sol
Friday: Bambi on the Costa de la Luz
Saturday: Chiara in Tuscany
Sunday: Brian on the Costa del Azahar
We hope you’ll be joining us!
Get in touch with our team on 0800 644 4546 or firstname.lastname@example.org
to discuss your perfect combination of which mobile home on which park.