Bambi was born in Wolverhampton in The West Midlands and from a young age always dreamt of being a dancer. These dreams became a reality, when after years of training Bambi became a full-time professional dancer. Bambi has had a long and successful career in show business; she has produced and directed shows all around the world and eventually moved to Tenerife in 2010. Bambi lived in Tenerife for 6 years during which she learnt of Caravans in the Sun.
Bambi, her pet pooches and her good friend Jonny live on the picturesque La Donana National Park; home to the famous village of El Rocio, the beautiful beaches of Matalascanas and our latest mobile home park (also named El Rocio).
Johnny first met Bambi in 1999 when he auditioned for company for a show in Lanzarote. He got the job and they became firm friends. They were neighbours in Tenerife and now mainland Spain. Johnny is originally from Southport but has lived and worked overseas and on cruise ships for over 15 years. He is looking forward to his new adventure at El Rocio. To find out why Bambi and Johnny are already convinced El Rocio is a great place to live and have decided to be two of the first to call this park home please click the button below.
In June 2018, with her good friend Johnny and her sister, Bambi purchased a buy to let holiday home at our new site in Tuscany, Toscana Village. The plan here is to let the home out through the fully managed rental package in high season to cover the costs (hopefully with a little profit) and enjoy holidays in Tuscany in the quieter months and to have a base on site while building up her new business venture of themed events, like:
- Wellness Weekend – Yoga – Holistic and Meditation.
- Writers Course – Published authors teach and explain how to write a book/novel/article.
- Flamenco Dance – Teachers give lessons – Basic, Intermediate, Performances and History.
- Salsa/Bachata – Much the same running order as Flamenco.
- Vegan Cooking – Learn to cook, health, tasty vegan food. Vegan cooking has exploded and is so popular now.
- Tribute weekend – Artists impersonating the likes of Take That, Micheal Buble, The Jersey Boys, Boy George etc.
- Rambling – Ramblers from across the world, come and take in the beautiful walks around Toscana.
- Martial Arts – Run the same as Flamenco, but with Martial Artists. Weather pending, they can teach on the field.
- Painting – Artists come and teach enthusiasts which will be combined with trips to art galleries in Pisa and Florence.
- Opera Weekend – Learn to sing with professionals – Performances and History. A trip out to an opera in Florence or Pisa to be included.
For further information on any of the above please email Bambi directly on firstname.lastname@example.org