TOSCANA HOLIDAY VILLAGE
Set in the heart of the Tuscan countryside, Toscana Holiday Village has homes set within woodland dotted with fruit trees. The park has a lively pool area, bar and restaurant/pizzeria which at night offers live entertainment by candlelight. For full park details click here
Not only is this park a great place to stay – it is also ideally located to reach some of Italy’s finest cities and landmarks.
Distance from park: 35 minutes drive / 1 hour by train
- The Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Historic churches, medieval palaces and bridges
- Museo dell’Opera del Duomo (Cathedral Museum)
- Campo Santo (Sacred Field) 1hr
Distance from park: 1 hour drive / 2 hours 18 mins by train
- Capital city of the Tuscany region
- Birthplace of the Renaissance
- Forbes ranked as one of the most beautiful cities in the world
- Numerous museums and art galleries
- A hotspot for Italian Fashion
Distance from park: 3 hours drive / 5 hours by train
- Capital City of the Veneto Region
- The famous canal boats
- Ranked The Most Beautiful City in the World by the New York Times
- An important place in art history, listed as a World Heritage site. Visit the museums and galleries
There are 19 along the Pisa Coast!
Distance from park: from 40 mins drive / 1 Hour by train
You can find sandy beaches up and down the entire coast of Tuscany. Versilia for the most part is sandy, as is Maremma in the southern end. The area known as the Etruscan Coast and Val di Cornia also has many sandy beaches. The best ones for kids are Baratti and Sterpaia, as they are a bit more protected from winds (both are bays) and therefore the water tends to be calmer.
Rocky / Pebbles: There are many pebbly beaches all around Elba, as well as in Monte Argentario and Castiglioncello.
Easyjet's Protection Promise
Easyjet’s Protection Promise
Easyjet fly regularly from Manchester and London Gatwick to Pisa.
In order to make booking overseas travel less stressful under the current circumstances Easyjet have launched the new Protection Promise to give you greater reassurance and flexibility when planning or booking a holiday – to find out more about this click here.